Beloved El Morya
David Christopher Lewis
December 15, 2015 9:00 ̶ 9:29 am MST
Morya's New Quips
Good morning, everyone. God bless you. Today El Morya is here with us with the intensity of his being, with the fire of his Presence. And he would speak short, little quips that he gave me recently as glyphs of light to have embedded within our consciousness and also as engrams that will surround the planet and initiate cycles of light through each of us. I will repeat each of these twice. And if he desires for me to say anything more afterwards, I will be happy to do so. He is having me, as a Zen action, start with the last one first.
1. Expressiveness wins.
2. Transpose, compose, repose.
3. Echo kindred kindnesses.
4. Embellish grace.
5 Review mindfulness.
6. Attend my discourses.
7. Repeat truth.
8. Forego delusion.
9. Reverence divine fantasy.
10. Intuit logoically.
11. Aspirate quickly.
12. Gently row.
13. Freedom outlasts inequity and deprivation.
14. Friendship necessitates equanimity.
15. Dress properly.
16. Givingness serves all.
17. I anoint the spry, not the sly.
18. Prevail with my sail.
19. Refresh the stable.
20. Begin the endgame.
21. Be truthful, not ruthless.
22. Confound darkness with spiritual flight.
23. I enjoy creative fragrances.
24. Be my heart guest.
25. Life serves the noble gait.
26. My words are fortuitous. My words fortify.
27. Revelation requires relish, not relics.
28. Serve your attendants.
29. The rub removes the scratch.
30. Prudence provides well.
31. Trust in the triumphant.
32. Muse awhile with me.
33. The sonorous smile.
34. Explore winds.
35. Prescience serves the awakened.
36. Raise the bar aloft oft.
37. Refill your sanctum.
38. Truth defends love.
39. I expect reports, not retorts.
40. Free higher choices.
41. Mapquest your ascent.
42. Confound the delirious.
43. Vex deviltry.
44. Sit astride my mount.
45. Fund the divine plan.
46. Grace life.
47. Replenish the bread box.
48. Explore your neighborhood.
49. Speak what is within your mind.
50. Stand back from the mirror.
He's saying I can read the next fifty.
51. Follow up.
52. Rescind darkness.
53. Replenish responsibility.
54. Value grace.
55. Color consciousness.
56. Reverberate wisdom.
57. Inspect the Cosmic Egg.
58. Transform light.
59. Energetics edify.
60. Unravel the question.
61. I demystify mysticism.
62. Depopularize polarization.
63. Potential never serves. Kinetics paces all.
64. I still esteem the ancient dream.
65. Wisdom plumbs all.
66. Love proves all.
67. Faith provides all.
68. I entrap the intrepid.
69. You should see the Logos' Law.
70. The fragrant flower as the irreverent cower.
71. Monogamy trumps homogeny.
72. Revel in our relations and revelations.
73. God designs destinies; I craft courses.
74. My means is motion, not notion.
75. I fabricate guidance missals.
76. The penitent perfume peace.
77. Radiate nonreactive rays.
78. I promise advancement through work.
79. Raise teachers.
80. The belligerent belittle; the blessed beatify.
81. Specious liars defy God. Gracious truthers rely on God.
82. I anoint heroines and heroes alike.
83. Promissory notes are not legal tender; gold is.
84. Reverse the curse through grace.
85. The persecuted avoid purgatory, the reviler heaven.
86. Rend astral and mend etheric veils.
87. Revile evil.
88. My gratuities are new opportunities.
89. Populate the siddhis.
90. I call to task the learned and the ignorant alike.
91. De-invent evil; reinvent love.
92. I disincentivize ignorance, illusion and illogic.
93. God provides for his progeny.
94. Tithers teethe on higher truth.
95. The bellicose are never close to God.
96. I work with those willing to.
97. Man deifies all save God. Deity simply manifests man.
98. Understand true power, vitality and strength.
99. Sing your graces.
100. Intuit industry and ingenuity.
So here are one hundred new quips from the Master El Morya for this day, the fifteenth of December 2015. I hope that you have received some inspiration and that you can chew on these words throughout the day, meditate upon them, assimilate them.
God bless you. Have a wonderful day.
Copyright © 2017 The Hearts Center®. All rights reserved. We encourage you to share these messages with heartfriends throughout the world. With the approval of the messenger and/or the master, some of the spoken words may have been changed, or new words added, to provide greater clarity in the written word. Short excerpts may be quoted as long as full credit is given to the author. Contact us at www.theheartscenter.org. Correspondence and contributions may be sent to P.O. Box 277, Livingston, Montana 59047 USA.