♦ Soulfullness —
(Again, it’s not easy to translate this).
Soulfullness is born when we express all of our soulfaculties and sensitiveness. That is to say: In the expression and the flowering of all of our soulfaculties and soul-sensitiveness we express our love for life, our Joy of living, our communion with life, our creativity, our playfullness, laughter, our connection with life, appreciation for life and all that is dear and near and precious and meaningfull to us. Those kind of expressions in which we feel FREE or can easily BECOME free, in which there is the Joy of living — and the femininity and sensitiveness of the soul can be expressed.
Musing upon Soulfullness, I have the impression that it can be seen as a cirkel consisting of six pieces (like a pie). All have their own faculties and way of being. In our Soulfullness we are able:
• To commune and communicate with all of Life, in personal ways and cosmic ways.
• To feel gratefull for life, the existence of life, wherein the soul can intone hymns of praise to life.
• To forgive, say sorry and start anew.
• To have profound insight and glances in the depths en depth psychology of the soul.
• To alchemically create (via our imaginative faculties) in dialogue with God and his creation.
• To be free to work and play and travel on the inner planes of Being.
So God-Love and God-Freedom and the playfullness of the soul coincide here.
The term 'seat of the soul’ (the chakra of God-Love) is a very interesting term. To me it is the soul who is in touch with the fullness of her soulbeing and her femininity. To abide within the seat of the soul I experience as ‘the soul who expresses and radiates forth her soulfullness and her God-Freedom'. It is the soul who shows her colours and colourfullness.