Lady Master Nada- Holiness through
Service and Ministration
Ascended Lady Master of Peace
Beloved Lady Master Nada succeeded Jesus as the Chohan of the Sixth Ray of Ministration and Service on December 31, 1959. She also serves in Jesus' retreat in the etheric octave over Saudi Arabia and on the Karmic Board as the representative for the third ray. Nada teaches the path of personal Christhood through service to life and is often depicted in paintings holding an exquisite pink rose.
Embodiments of Devotion to Love and Service
Lady Master Nada was once a priestess on Atlantis, serving in the Temple of Love. In other embodiments Nada served as a lawyer who assisted oppressed people. Nada’s final embodiment was as the youngest child in a large family. Early in her childhood, Nada was taught by the Archeia1 Charity how to focus intense love in her heart and radiate it into the chakras2 of her brothers and sisters so that they might uplift Earth's culture through their heightened awareness and through the professions and arts in which they were engaged.
Nada had refused an offer early in her life to pursue the higher education that her brothers and sisters had enjoyed so that she might concentrate on the teachings and gifts that Charity was offering her. Rather than pursuing a career, she chose to serve her brothers and sisters both through outer helpfulness and inner meditation for their protection and the success of all of their endeavors. Nada's story is an example of disciplined action on behalf of others, employing love to help others achieve their goals.
Nada’s meditations were essential to the victories of her brothers and sisters. Today, Lady Master Nada is the patroness of teachers, nurses, ministers, lawyers and all those who place the needs of others before their own in their daily activities and choices. Nada's story demonstrates for us an example of disciplined action, employing the focused goal of selflessness in thought, word and action. Lady Master Nada made her
nearly 3,000 years ago.
The Alchemy of the Five Secret Rays
The lessons that Nada would teach us concern the gifts of the Holy Spirit that involve mastery of the nuances of vibration in the five crystal rays and their almost infinite combination with the elements of the seven rays as the qualities of the Word are released through the chakras. Referred to in the Bible as the gifts of diverse kinds of tongues and the interpretation of tongues, one of the very practical meanings of these gifts is the ability to engage in divine communication,4 a communication with others that brings about a positive alteration in the consciousness of the communicator and the listener.
Current teachings from Lady Master Nada discuss service and ministration in our daily lives. She shares, "Service is the great flower that is extended to all as a gift of self that places the needs of others before one's personal desires. Ministration is the balm that allows the Holy Spirit to work its perfect work to meet the point of need and then add the element of divine grace that will lift the soul beyond the desire to fall back into a sense of lack and limitation."5
- An archeia is a feminine archangel. Just as every soul has a twin flame, every archangel has an archeia. As an example, Mother Mary is an archeia on the ray of healing, the green ray. Her twin flame, also on the green ray, is Archangel Raphael. There are seven archangels and archeiai representing the seven rays, or the seven major aspects of God’s consciousness. These are depicted in the causal body rings surrounding our Solar Presence. For their specific colors, see Your Buddha Nature chart. There are also five secret-ray archangels and archeiai, recently revealed through the dispensation of The Hearts Center.
back to archeia…
- Chakra is Sanskrit for “wheel or discus.” The chakras are the spinning centers of energy that receive and emanate the flow of light that descends from God. They can also be called generating stations, power stations of light. There are seven main chakras aligned along the spinal column and the head. The crown chakra is located at the top of our heads, the third-eye chakra between and a bit above our two physical eyes, the throat chakra at the Adam’s apple, the heart chakra in the middle of the chest, the solar plexus chakra centered in the diaphragm area, the seat of the soul in the lower belly area and the base chakra at the base of our spine. Five lesser-known chakras are located in the thymus area, hands and feet. In total, the human body contains 144 spiritual centers.
back to chakras…
- The ascension is complete liberation from the rounds of karma and rebirth. In the ascension process the soul becomes merged with her Solar Presence, experiencing freedom from the gravitational, or karmic, pull of the earth and entering the bliss of beingness within God’s eternal presence of divine love.
back to ascension…
- Suggested reading in the area of divine communication: Marshall Rosenberg’s Nonviolent Communication, a Language of Life and Robert Tennyson Stevens’ Conscious Language—the Logos of Now.
back to divine communication…
- Excerpted from Lady Master Nada’s HeartStream, delivered on May 2, 2005 through David C. Lewis. Full text available under “HeartStreams” on menubar of homepage
back to a sense of lack and limitation…