Archangels and Archeiai
The Nine Choirs of Angels
Listed among the nine choirs, or sections, of angels we find the category of archangels. The other choirs are the seraphim, cherubim, thrones, dominions, virtues, powers, principalities and angels.
The feminine counterparts of the archangelic choir are called archeiai. Each of the seven rays1 has a presiding archangel and archeia who embody the quality of that ray and direct the angelic bands serving under them on that ray. The primary role of the archangels is to radiate celestial light into our world for the freeing and saving of souls and for the illumination and freedom of life. They amplify and emanate the feelings of God, which include all the virtues, graces and benevolent light energies, to bless mankind and the nature kingdom.
The Seven Archangels and Their Archeiai
The First Ray—Will, Faith, Protection, Power
Archangel Michael and Archeia Faith serve on the first rayof the will of God. The vibration of that ray appears as the color blue, sometimes a sapphire blue. The retreat of Michael and Faith is located in the etheric plane2 near Lake Louise at Banff, Canada. Recently we have learned about a new aspect of this vibration that the Master El Morya3 termed the New Blue, introduced on January 11, 2007. In his HeartStream4 he says,“The will of God is beyond compare. And this day I bring a New Blue energy from cosmic spheres of light to my chelas upon earth.” Hear entire HeartStream.5
The blue ray correlates to our throat chakra. The throat chakra is the power center. Through the sacred science of sound we can create through the speaking of the word. Invoking the names of Michael and Faith brings to us their love and protection, a renewal of faith, the power to do the will of God and a love for that will.
The Second Ray—Illumination
Archangel Jophiel and Archeia Christine serve on the second ray of the wisdom of God. This ray vibrates as the color golden-yellow. Jophiel and Christine’s etheric retreat is located south of the Great Wall near Lanchow in North Central China. The yellow ray resonates with our crown chakra. Halos, depicted by artists around the heads of saintly figures, are the glowing crown chakras of these holy ones.
If we desire greater understanding and spiritual wisdom, we can pray to Jophiel and Christine to give us access to the Christ/Buddha mind.
The Third Ray—Love
Archangel Chamuel and Archeia Charity serve on the third ray, the ray of the heart. This ray vibrates from deep ruby red to a delicate pink. And the quality that is emanated is love unconditional, miraculous, healing love of the Creator for the creation. Chamuel and Charity’s retreat is located over St. Louis, Missouri.
A prayer to Chamuel and Charity assists in the softening and opening of our heart, the expanding of our ability to love all of God’s creation, including ourselves—for their ray correlates with the heart chakra.
The Fourth Ray—Purity
Carrying the flame of the fourth ray of purity, are Archangel Gabriel and Archeia Hope. The vibration of purity is a mother-of-pearl white in color. White is a harmonious balance of all of the other rays. Without purity of thought, feeling, word and action, acceleration on the spiritual path can take many limiting turns and twists.
The fourth ray resonates with the base of the spine chakra. Gabriel and Hope’s retreat is located between Sacramento and Mount Shasta in Northern California. So if your desire is to work toward wholeness of being, a call to these angelic twin flames will be of great assistance to you.
The Fifth Ray—Healing, Abundance, Truth, Vision
Archangel Raphael and Archeia Mary serve on the fifth ray, the ray of healing, abundance, vision and truth. The vibration of this ray appears as the color emerald-green. So Mary, the Mother of Jesus, is from the angelic realm. She is a being of great power and authority and the perfect choice for the role of the Mother of a World Saviour. She and her twin flame, Raphael, have their retreat over Fatima, Portugal.
When we are in need of healing, if we desire to shine the light of truth on any situation, if we are wanting financial abundance for our families and to serve others or want to enhance our ability to hold a strong, positive vision for a personal project or the future of this planet, Mary and Raphael are the names to have on our lips and in our hearts.
The Sixth Ray—Service
Our highest calling is service. Archangel Uriel and Archeia Aurora are on the sixth ray which radiates the quality of service to mankind and vibrates as the color purple and gold with touches of ruby. Their retreat is located in the Tatra Mountains, south of Cracow, Poland.
Calling for the assistance of Uriel and Aurora will enable us to serve others more effectively through professions such as teaching and nursing or ministering to others as spiritual leaders or in counseling or social work. It may be that we simply want to live our lives more selflessly.
The Seventh Ray—Forgiveness and Freedom
Archangel Zadkiel and Archeia Amethyst serve on the seventh ray. The seventh ray vibrates as the color violet. Its qualities are forgiveness, freedom and mercy. The violet ray is also called the ray of transmutation—the transforming of our human reactions to situations into forgiveness and understanding, the removal of our blind spots, allowing us a greater view from which to proceed and make choices. Transmutation is a spiritual recycling of negative and limiting energies into pure light-energy through invocations asking the violet ray, an aspect of the Holy Spirit, to reside in our hearts and all of our chakras.
The ability to forgive is primary in achieving freedom from suffering and living in joy and fulfillment. Invoking the violet ray,6 in conjunction with meditation and self-observation, frees us to extend continuing mercy toward all of life. When we know forgiveness of ourselves and others we live in the spirit of pure joy.
If we hunger for freedom from all forms of oppressing thoughts and actions and long to sustain a bubbling joy that continues no matter what may be happening around us, calling to Zadkiel and Amethyst and their liberating seventh ray is the answer. Their retreat is above the island of Cuba.
Five Secret Rays—Names of the Archangels and Archeiai Revealed
The names of the archangels and archeiai of the five secret rays were revealed on November 28, 2007 through David C. Lewis, messenger for the Universal Great White Brotherhood through The Hearts Center. These rays are powerful and become available to students whose purity, internal balance and love for God have been tested over time.
The secret rays have a mysterious and multi-dimensional quality. They scintillate, sparkle and vibrate. The activation of the secret rays causes a greater sensitivity in the consciousness of the student as the rays clear and spiritualize our auras and widen the crystal-cord connection between our Christ/Buddha Self and our souls. These archeiai are invoked in The Rosary of Divine Quintessence.7
||Auriel and Alena (Alēn-ah)
||Celestel and Celena (Celēn-ah)
||Christiel and Christyla (Chrĭstē-lah)
||Soliel and Astrela (Astrā-lah)
||Virtuel and Vestrea (Vestrā-yah)
The secret rays move and change and are definitely difficult to pin down. And although there is a primary focus of color for each, it is best not to focus so much on the specific color as to allow the rays to work through you as they would. In a darshan by Lord Maitreya8 given December 16, 2007, he tells us to “move in their stream which is the nature of the cosmos itself.”
Healers like Jesus had access to these rays, which complemented and intensified the work of the seven rays to bring about miraculous regeneration in the lives of those who came to him for assistance. Now, you, too, can activate these rays by invoking the names of these mighty archangels to bring greater power and concentration to the work of the archangels of the seven rays in your life.
In Prayers and Songs, under “Media Center” on our homepage, find decree 0.002, “I Am Cosmos’ Secret Rays,” both in audio and print version. Offering this prayer is another way to activate the secret rays in your life.
- The seven rays are the seven qualities of God that compose the color rings or spheres which surround the Solar Presence. The attribute of each color or ray is vital to our wholeness. Each person evolving on earth is meant to master these qualities:
back to the seven rays...
- Blue—the first ray: will, faith and power
- Yellow—the second ray: wisdom and understanding
- Pink—the third ray: divine love and compassion
- White—the fourth ray: purity and holiness
- Green—the fifth ray: wholeness and abundance
- Purple/gold—the sixth ray: service to life
- Violet—the seventh ray: forgiveness, mercy and soul-freedom
- The etheric plane is the highest plane, or octave, where evolving souls who identify totally with their Source reside. In comparison to the physical plane, the etheric is so accelerated that it cannot be seen with the human eye, but it is more real and concrete than the physical plane in the true sense of what is real. back to the etheric plane...
- El Morya is an ascended master and the Lord of the First Ray, the ray of God’s will. Through such embodiments as the Biblical patriarch Abraham; the visionary King Arthur; the principled Thomas Becket, the renaissance Indian mogal, Akbar; the stalwart St. Thomas Moore; and the sensitive and loyal Irish poet, Thomas More—the soul of El Morya excelled in its tenacity to live by principle and obedience to its highest understanding of the will of God. back to the etheric plane...
- HeartStreams are up-to-the-minute messages from the ascended masters through their anointed messengers in The Hearts Center movement. They may come in the form of dictation, discourse or darshan. These messages vibrate with the masters’ love and wisdom and anchor light in the Earth as they are being delivered and when they are replayed in audio or video format. They teach, exhort, bless, uplift and direct us in specific actions needed to assist not only ourselves but our planet. back to HeartStreams...
- El Morya’s November 1st, 2007 HeartStream was delivered through Messenger David Christopher Lewis at the Wellspring Retreat, Paradise Valley, Montana. back to El Morya’s November 1st, 2007 HeartStream...
- The violet ray is the seventh-ray aspect of the Holy Spirit. The seventh ray carries the qualities of mercy and freedom, forgiveness and joy. This sacred-fire energy works miracles in our lives, balancing negative karma from current and past lifetimes, lifting burdens and feelings of depression. Invoked through mantra, meditation, decree and song, it can be visualized as flames surrounding a person, a place or a situation. It has been called the “cosmic eraser” and the real “fountain of youth. ” To read or download The Hearts Center affirmations and decrees to the violet light, visit our Prayers and Songs page, prayers 70.001 through 70.070. back to the violet ray...
- Rosary of Divine Quintessence is a booklet of prayers to the archangels and archeiai of the five secret rays. Published by The Hearts Center © 2008, it can be purchased in our store. See p. 11 of this booklet for more information on the five secret rays as you experience the action of these rays during the offering of this unique rosary. Also invoke these rays by giving decree 0.002, “I Am Cosmos Secret Rays” found on our Prayers and Songs page. back to Rosary of Divine Quintessence...
- Maitreya: Serving currently as the representative of the Cosmic Christ to Earth and called in ascended master tradition “The Coming Buddha Who Has Come,” Maitreya is the embodiment of compassion. He is also called “The Great Initiator” as he puts students on the path of the ascension through their paces in order to accelerate their service to God and man. He is the one referred to by Jesus during his Galilean ministry as the “heavenly Father.” In recent HeartStreams, Jesus refers to Maitreya as his Guru. Maitreya descended to Earth with Jesus and other compassionate beings from Venus many eons ago in support of a rescue mission initiated by Lord Sanat Kumara. back to Maitreya...