Beloved Kuan Yin
David Christopher Lewis
January 25, 2008 8:01–8:19 am MST
Paradise Valley, Montana
Missives of Mercy from My Heart
1. Violate every law of harshness, every tenet of violence by the code of mercy.
2. Mercy's victory is inherent in the healing presence within her gifts.
3. Dote on Mercy so that she never leaves you.
4. In a world of suffering, Mercy's only respite is for her strengthening so she may again enter the scene of affliction to serve again.
5. Mercy's rituals are simple yet profound and speak of one word—kindness.
6. Every flower is a tiny expression of mercy.
7. When Mercy's work is finished, Sophia comes to initiate the soul.
8. The glory of Mercy is that her work transforms you from within [to with]out so that you no longer live from without.
9. Mercy's mindfulness is the key to her success.
10. Biding your time with Mercy during the harsh winter, you will appreciate each spring with greater joy and clarity of purpose.
11. Mercy says, “Patent your own keen kindness.”
12. Mercy's heart, like the sun, warms all alike.
13. True greatness is known only by those who have been chastised by love, pummeled by compassion, stripped by kindness and remolded by mercy.
The Inner Work of Cleansing Your Consciousness
Self-Observation Will Lead You to the Realms of Mercy
Those who would understand mercy must come to terms with their own heart. For if the heart lives outside of the One, you cannot fully know the aura of Mercy. Mercy's intent is for you to become real through understanding the nature of God as love. When you live and move and have your being in light, Mercy is there every step of the way.
The [ascended] merciful ones observe all that transpires within your consciousness, and they attend to the inner resonance of light within all of the evolutions who strive toward the One. Providing avenues of the simple joy of presence, they lead the soul home.
In the basement of being, many of you have many creatures. These outpicture their desires through all of the creature comforts that you have accumulated around you and within you. If you desire the true comfort of the
Divine Comforter have mercy upon your own soul by cleaning out these dark inhabitants. It is simply a matter of observing and then washing your own consciousness day by day. Taking time each morning as you awaken and each evening before you retire to be still and observe your soul, you can see what is still languishing, what is still vibrating as the lesser self. Then, by the grace of Mercy, make your plea for your own God Presence to clean you out so that the ascent of your soul, as it aspires unto the heaven world, may be true and swift.
Self-observation in the context of the greater beingness who you already are—and yet who you have not fully understood quite yet—will lead you to the realms of Mercy if you take time to do this inner work with great concentration and focus. Those who do and who, through the sacrifice of all patterns of the not-self, seek only God, only love, will receive the ministrations of the merciful ones who come both as spiritual guardians and guides—truly as heaven's light social workers. These will listen intently to the inner conversation of your heart and soul and then gently and graciously speak the exact words and missives through your heart-mind connection that will key you into the next level of surrender. This is a sacred process and one in which true disciples of the Spirit undergoing the great instuaration of light with the Master of Aquarius will receive those very incisive incisions that will carve out from them those ancient pus pockets of darkness and have them replaced with all light, all mercy, all hope.
When this spiritual surgery is complete, you will be sent home, launched high into the octaves of light, and you will sing the song of mercy. In our spiritual communion day by day, the light essence that I bring and bestow as an offering from my heart is there for you to partake of in deep reverence and yet with a sense that the great God of all life is gently watching over you and leading you ever upward, ever inward toward your soul's perfectionment through the issue of your heart.
Mercy is the peaceful offering of God's very being to his own who travail in time and space and yet would know his Presence within the everlasting presence of the Now. Let mercy be your byword ever, no longer only seeking to assuage the hurts of mankind but simply seeking to understand the very nature of life, of the Creator and of perfect stillness in presence, perfect peace and joy.
I am the Maiden of Mercy, bearing my missives of love for you, O holy ones.
Copyright © 2012 The Hearts Center®. All rights reserved. We encourage you to share these messages with heartfriends throughout the world. With the approval of the messenger and/or the master, some of the spoken words may have been changed, or new words added, to provide greater clarity in the written word. Short excerpts may be quoted, giving credit to the author. Contact us at www.theheartscenter.org. Send correspondence and contributions PO Box 277, Livingston, Montana 59047 USA.