The Hearts Center Canada Pilgrimage 2014
September 14: One-Day Seminar on Meditation by Saint Germain
September 15-22: Pilgrimage
Saint Germain Is Calling You to Canada
Saint Germain personally invites Canadian heartfriends and devotees from the United States and everywhere to participate in The Hearts Center’s 2014 Autumn Equinox Event: A Sacred Journey with Saint Germain to Southeastern Canada.
"...Yes, blessed ones, I am coming to Canada, and Portia with me. And there will be a suffusion, a true God-infusion, of light through our teachings on meditation. And many of you in Canada I call personally to assist in the preparation of the flowfield within those four sacred cities as I see them now in the land of the north, of Bonnie Blue and Archangel Michael and beloved Heros and Amora with holy Faith supportive of all that you do. And in Toronto, in Ottawa, in Quebec City and in Montreal, we will anchor light, light, light! We will anchor spiritual fire such as you have not seen it manifest within Canada in quite some time, dearest ones.
"Yes, you have called forth the light for your nation. And therefore we answer. And El Morya’s investment, likewise, will be for many of you an opportunity for self-transformation such as you have not had in a number of lifetimes. For the master himself will clear the way for us. And there will be legion upon legion upon legion of dynamic angelic presences in our midst to provide the impetus and the flowfield for God’s investment of solar light for the nation that stands true as a dominion of God.
"Those words are in your national anthem. Sing it daily, if you would, in preparation for our coming in September. For each time you stand with Bonnie Blue and when your heart, true blue to the One, affirms God within you and within your nation, there the light manifests, there the fireworks expand, and there a new golden-crystal day appears on behalf of all...."
—Saint Germain, January 24, 2014 (See link below for complete HeartStream.)
The Ascended Masters Bonnie Blue, Omraam, El Morya, Mother Mary, Archangel Michael, Saint Germain, Jesus, Peter Deunov, and Heros and Amora will be with us, heartstreaming on the practices of solar, crystal and heart meditation, and meditation as a means to safeguard lightbearers within an entire nation or culture.
Our pilgrimage will take us to sacred sites in Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa and Toronto. We'll complete our sacred journey by experiencing one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World—Niagara Falls.
The Sacred Journey
Our pilgrimage begins in Montreal, following the steps of many pilgrims to...
- Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal, the largest religious building in North America,
- St. Joseph's Oratory, a national shrine of architectural magnificence,
- Our Lady of the Cape Catholic Church, founded in 1888.
Then we are off to Quebec City, the heart of French Canada. Our stops include...
- Old Quebec, the city's historic neighborhood,
- Communing with Mother Mary and the saints at the Basilica of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupre, called a place of miracles,
- An experience with the spirit of the Huron-Wendat Nation at Wendake, a self-governing territory in the midst of the city.
We continue on to Ottawa with visits to...
- The Basilica of Notre Dame, celebrating its 161st anniversary,
- The Rideau Canal, an historic operating canal in continuous use since 1832.
At our final stop, Toronto, we will experience...
- One of the several Hindu temples in the city,
- The Metropolitan United Church with its 54-bell carillon, and of course,
- Niagara Falls!
Daily, we will meet for prayer, song, meditation, heartstreaming, and receiving the light of the ascended masters through their HeartStreams.
O Canada, here we come!