THE WORLD MOTHER'S TEACHING ON THE PEARL OF GREAT PRICE
with the Ascended Lady Master Clare de Lis
MERU UNIVERSITY COURSE 1107
INSTRUCTOR: Cheryl Bench and the Ascended Lady Master Clare de Lis
1) Sunday September 4, 2011 9:30 am - 11:30 am MDT (from Washington, DC)
2) Sunday September 11, 2011 9:30 am - 11:30 am MDT
3) Sunday September 18, 2011 9:30 am - 11:30 am MDT
4) Sunday September 25, 2011 9:30 am - 11:30 am MDT
5) Sunday October 2, 2011 9:30 am - 11:30 am MDT
6) Sunday October 9, 2011 9:30 am - 11:30 am MDT
Meru University is pleased to announce our latest course, THE WORLD MOTHER'S TEACHING ON THE PEARL OF GREAT PRICE, taught by Cheryl Bench and Lady Master Clare de Lis through the messenger David C. Lewis. This course presents you with an in-depth study of precious new age teachings from the ascended Elizabeth Clare Prophet, now known as Lady Master Clare de Lis. Higher quintessences of wisdom are woven throughout these beautiful teachings, which you can assimilate through study and contemplation. These light essences will then weave your own eternal Solar body of light and enable you to tap into your own Buddha mind and being. In addition, you will have opportunity to discuss these teachings and teachings from THE HOPE: A GUIDE TO SACRED ACTIVISM by Andrew Harvey, and ask questions of the instructors and, through Darshan, Ascended Lady Master Clare de Lis. Topics that you will learn that will directly benefit you include:
* The Purity of the OverSoul and how you can draw forth the light of your Solar Presence through your heart into your soul to accelerate higher consciousness.
* How you can prepare for the shift that is happening and will continue as we move into 2012 and beyond.
* Initiations and psychology of the soul - understanding dynamics of the psyche that are essential to passing your initiations on the path.
* How to develop the feeling-nature of your soul, compassion as a way of life through contact with your feminine nature (assisted by the Lady Masters of heaven).
* How you can achieve greater levels of service and responsibility, allowing God and your higher mentors to teach and initiate you on the bodhisattva path.
* How you can be fully integrated with your Higher Self, moving courageously into the zero-point, living in the center rather than on the periphery of being.
REQUIRED READINGS AND COURSE MATERIALS:
* Clare de Lis Heartstreams November 11, 2009 - December 12, 2009. Access available on MU 1107 course page.
* AGORA: 2009 film by Spanish-Chilean director Alejandro Amenabar about Clare de Lis' embodiment as Hypatia of Alexandria, a noted Greek scholar and mathematician.
* Weekly questions to be answered and posted on the Forum under MU Class #1107.
* A blank notebook or journal dedicated to course work.