MERU UNIVERSITY 1106 CLASS DISCUSSION
A MIDSUMMER KNIGHTS' (AND LADIES') DREAM
The Drama, Dance and Song of the Shakespearean Adept
Tuesday, July 5, 2011 at 12 noon thru Wednesday, July 6, 2011 until 12 noon.
Villa Maria, Frontenac, Minnesota.
Brian Sweeney and David Lewis with the SPONSORSHIP of Saint Germain and The Muse (The Spirit of Shakespeare).
In this course, the second in the series on Shakespeare, students will . . .
* Study and review Shakespeare's JULIUS CAESAR and its antithesis, AS YOU LIKE IT, in order to reflect upon the polarities of the inner mysteries embeddedin these works.
* Learn the foundations of the art of memory, the renaissance training of the adept.
* Get an update on the latest developments of the authorship debate.
* Be delighted by the Spirit of Shakespeare through dance, song and drama.
* Hear and see special guest Peter Dawkins, author of the books, THE SHAKESPEARE ENIGMA and FRANCIS BACON: HERALD OF THE NEW AGE. He is founder-director of The Francis Bacon Research Trust.
* JULIUS CAESAR, William Shakespeare. The Folger Shakespeare Library edition.
* AS YOU LIKE IT, William Shakespeare. The Folger Shakespeare Library edition.
* THE WISDOM OF SHAKESPEARE IN JULIUS CAESAR, by Peter Dawkins.
* THE WISDOM OF SHAKESPEARE IN AS YOU LIKE IT, by Peter Dawkins.
* THE SHAKESPEARE CODE by Virginia M. Fellows.
* THE SHAKESPEARE ENIGMA by Peter Dawkins.
* SHAKESPEARE, THE INVENTION OF THE HUMAN by Harold Bloom.
* THE ART OF MEMORY by Francis Yates. Selected Works. Volume III.