Beloved Rose of Light
David Christopher Lewis
December 26, 2016 9:00–9:30 am MST
33-Day Ascended Master Wisdom Series
Rose of Light's Maxims
Good morning, everyone. God bless you. Thank you for being here today and participating in our broadcast. Today's maxims are from Rose of Light, a beautiful lady master who ascended after an incarnation on Atlantis and who has worked very closely with the evolutions of light on Earth to perfume divine love around the world.
1. Allow your inner roseate nature to unfold and aerate all life with your love.
2. The love that emanates from within you is just as qualitatively powerful as that which shines forth from the sun.
3. Roses of all colors and fragrances originate from the one true rose of light, who is God.
4. As you bless others with your love, many etheric roses in heaven open to also bless you.
5. I project love-light rays through The Hearts Center's website thoughtform to all viewers.
6. Oil from roses that have been lovingly tended and appreciated contain a healing quality that is especially powerful in transmuting anxiety, in calming one's nerves and in engendering greater compassion and kindness.
7. Make the life of your party roseate joy, with an admixture of healing comfort and love.
8. Meditating on flowers brings their divine glory deep into your inner self to rebirth your soul.
9. If only all auras were as fragrant as those of the saints, whose love often appears as flower-light and perfumes all with the freshness of a spring garden in bloom.
10. I enjoy watching animals and humans appreciating fragrant flowers and seeing the female gnomes and fairies playing with their noses!
11. Nature's many quintessences await discovery by sweet and humble hearts in love with God.
12. God embedded many secret healing frequencies and powers within the gentle rose, the fragrant honeysuckle and the dynamic deodar.
13. When you show tender regard for another human being, I am there caressing both of your spirits and enriching both of your souls.
14. Imagine with me a planet covered with divine rose gardens and rich in loving spirits who remain in perpetual friendship and communion with their Creator.
15. Through love, Earth will fulfill its purpose through you and all roses of my heart.
16. Your divine nature is like a golden rose, resplendent with light and emanating pure love to all beings, great and small.
17. When you are in harmony with life, God's angels caress you with love-light and anoint you with rose attar.
18. In my Secret Rose Retreat, I teach the sacred art of blessing. Jesus and Magda appear as frequent guest teachers, sharing their new Christic sciences of light and love.
19. You have an inherent potential to manifest your Divine Selfhood, just as a rose has a natural inclination to bloom and perfume the air with its love.
20. Every one of God's children is a rose of her heart, a light ray of his mind.
21. Guardian spirits who oversee your soul often consult various divine Mothers to receive keys to ensure that your heart flowers a bit more each day as the sacred rose of light that it truly is.
22. I was among the divine ones who overshined George Washington Carver in his sacred work.
23. The sanctity of your heart in full bloom is greater than that of all the roses living upon Earth.
24. One of my greatest offerings to souls is to assist them in reaching their full spiritual potential.
When I was about fifteen, I found a book that had been in my grandfather's library, which my father had inherited, titled The Man Who Talked with the Flowers, about George Washington Carver. He communicated with roses and other plants, and I believe that Luther Burbank did also. That is why both of them were amazing in what they brought forth through botany—George Washington Carver in his work with the peanut, and Luther Burbank in his work with all manner of grafted plants.
Attar, mentioned in number seventeen, is the oil of rose, primarily, in case you didn't know what that word was. “When you are in harmony with life, God's angels caress you with love-light and anoint you with rose attar.”
The next one is, “In my Secret Rose Retreat, I teach the sacred art of blessing.” I asked Rose of Light if she would reveal where her Secret Rose Retreat is, and she did not reveal it to me, although I had a couple of inklings. Knowing that her last lifetime, before she ascended, was on Atlantis, I surmise, and I am guessing, that it could be in the area of the Bahamas. There actually is an island called the Rose Island there, although I don't believe they have a lot of roses. They may have other flowers there. The other possibility is the islands off the coast of Portugal, either the Azores or Madeira Islands. It could be that she has more than one retreat.
She has been ascended since the days of Atlantis. She has had a lot of time to work at a very high level on behalf of initiates on Earth and devotees of the Rosy Cross tradition, of which The Hearts Center is a part. This is why we have that beautiful thoughtform on our website, with which she blesses people who come to the website, as she said: “I project love-light rays through The Hearts Center website thoughtform to all viewers.” Of course, this is the image of the golden-pink rose with the light rays emanating forth from it. This is a very sacred image that Rose of Light uses every day, thousands of times a day, to bless people.
I love number two: “The love that emanates from within you is just as qualitatively powerful as that which shines forth from the sun.” Wow! So it's qualitatively as powerful, maybe not quantitatively as powerful, although miracles do happen. And I believe that sometimes great, great light can be transmitted even through a great initiate, such as the Master Omraam, Peter Deunov, Mark Prophet and others—of course, Jesus the Christ and Gautama Buddha being two of the greatest examples to ever walk the Earth.
“Make the life of your party roseate joy, with an admixture of healing comfort and love.” Parties are celebrations that are meant to bring joy to all comers, to all who participate. And lest we forget and have parties be all about pleasure, there can be a type of divine pleasure through roseate joy, with healing comfort and love. So in our parties that we have, please ensure that there is always some expression of love and comfort.
“Meditating on flowers brings their divine glory deep into your inner self to rebirth your soul.” It would be nice to have a whole video with images of roses, and we could use Boyd's song on the rose and a couple of my songs, Mary's Roses and Beauty in Bloom. We could have maybe a half-hour meditation with the images of roses from around the world and at least these three songs and maybe others that are near and dear to you that speak of roses.
I love number ten: “I enjoy watching animals and humans appreciating fragrant flowers and seeing the female gnomes and fairies playing with their noses.” I remember recently being sent a series of slides of animals actually smelling flowers—bears and deer and all types of animals actually putting their noses into a flower and smelling it. It was just amazing. So maybe someone can find this and we can show it during a morning broadcast. It isn't very long, yet it is absolutely wonderful.
I love number thirteen: “When you show tender regard for another human being, I am there caressing both of your spirits and enriching both of your souls.” This tender regard for other human beings elicits God's overshining grace to be bestowed. Why? Because it sets up a flowfield of reverence, respect and holiness and opens that portal to heaven whereby angels and divine beings can grace us with their light. It is an invitation to heaven to come into our world when we show tender regard to another human being.
“Through love, Earth will fulfill its purpose through you and all roses of my heart.” So we are one of the roses of Rose of Light's heart.
“Your divine nature is like a golden rose, resplendent with light and emanating pure love to all beings, great and small.” This golden rose is a thoughtform that we can use for our Higher Self. I remember in one of the Keepers of the Flame lessons—I think it was number thirty-three or thereabouts—there was an image of the calla lily as a thoughtform for our ascension. It was a very powerful image of the calla lily, which is often used at Easter time to symbolize the resurrection. So this golden rose is representative of our divine nature, and it is resplendent with light.
“Every one of God's children is a rose of her heart, a light ray of his mind.” We have the male and the female energies there, the Omega and then the Alpha—the rose of her heart, the light ray of his mind.
I love the last one: “One of my greatest offerings to souls is to assist them in reaching their full spiritual potential.” So if you feel that you are not manifesting your full spiritual potential, call to Rose of Light. Meditate with her, listen to her HeartStreams, read the transcripts of them and allow her to impress deep within you those sacred engrams so that there can be the natural expression of your true nature and so that you do reach your full potential.
I think I'll leave it there. Again, tomorrow at noon I will be prerecording Saint Germain's prophecy for 2017, which will be aired live, I believe at 11:00 am Mountain Time on December 31. It's very possible that we can air that during our broadcast service after Gautama Buddha's New Year's thoughtform HeartStream. Please stay tuned for announcements. And we'll talk about this at our huddle tomorrow morning with our staff to ensure that you have all that you need to know in order to participate.
God bless you. Thank you so much. And maybe in closing we can play that beautiful song Beauty in Bloom, one of my favorite songs that I have ever been privileged to compose, to seal this service. Thank you so much, everyone. Have a great day.
Copyright © 2017 The Hearts Center®. All rights reserved. We encourage you to share these messages with heartfriends throughout the world. With the approval of the messenger and/or the master, some of the spoken words may have been changed, or new words added, to provide greater clarity in the written word. Short excerpts may be quoted as long as full credit is given to the author. Contact us at www.theheartscenter.org. Correspondence and contributions may be sent to P.O. Box 277, Livingston, Montana 59047 USA.