Beloved Lady Kristine
David Christopher Lewis
October 5, 2007
8:29 am MDT
Paradise Valley, Montana
Lady Kristine's Chrisms
Beloved Lady Kristine would like to begin a spiral of light today in giving, for a certain time period daily, lessons on the psychology of stillness through a meditation on the Word. These are short quiplike statements that we can meditate on, similar to Maitreya's Musings and Lanello's Luminaries, and they can be called [Lady] Kristine's Chrisms.
A chrism is like a little font at which a baptism occurs and anointing occurs. You can look up the term chrism, c-h-r-i-s-m.
So these will be Kristine's Chrisms, and I'm very excited that she is going to be releasing these. The overarching reason for her coming through this cycle is to have this anointing of our spirit with the molecules of divine Selfhood. For the chrisms to be fully ingested by us, we need to enter into stillness. She asks that we enter into stillness after each chrism to meditate on the words for a few moments before I read the next one and that I read each one twice.
So here are the chrisms:
1. Patterning after the cosmos requires meditation upon the stars.
2. Light is a means to perfection and is our way, our truth and our life.
3. Traveling affords a new vista and perspective of objectivity on your own spiritual path.
4. Garnishing the spiritual elixir with the fruit of action is a must.
5. Extending the olive branch of peace requires a mind intent on victory through compassion.
6. Releasing chords of inharmony often requires a guru to exhibit them to you.
7. Exercise is the panacea for the intransigence of a soul caught in inertia.
8. Maitreya affords opportunities for self-mastery to all his students.
9. Presumptions create a slow march to death.
10. Winning is only a means to the end of oneness.
Copyright © 2012 The Hearts Center®. All rights reserved. We encourage you to share these messages with heartfriends throughout the world. With the approval of the messenger and/or the master, some of the spoken words may have been changed, or new words added, to provide greater clarity in the written word. Short excerpts may be quoted as long as full credit is given to the author. Contact us at www.theheartscenter.org. Correspondence and contributions may be sent to P.O. Box 277, Livingston, Montana 59047 USA.