Beloved Saint Germain
David Christopher Lewis
December 2, 2016 9:00–9:30 am MST
33-Day Ascended Master Wisdom Series
Saint Germain's Maxims
Now I shall read twenty-four new ones by beloved Saint Germain. And I must say, these are very alchemical.
1. Balance body, soul and mind within the crucible of your heart, where love heals and light restores all to its natal state of harmony.
2. The computer of the mind of God utilizes the highest form of natural (not artificial) intelligence—the wisdom of universal awareness.
3. To save the world, work on restoring your inner world to perfect harmony and peace. To save others, find the source of what you seek to save them from within yourself. Save and savor that which God created as your True Self.
4. The universe is composed of one eternal light-field of consciousness, one expansive love-field of beingness. To experience universal awareness, find its mooring within your innermost being—God.
5. The eternal flame that animates life within you exists simultaneously in all dimensions and planes of consciousness. This is why you can experience God's light-essence wherever you live, move and have your being.
6. Life exists wherever God is. Therefore all life is of God.
7. Perfection is the ongoing process of evolutionary improvement through the expansion of consciousness in multidimensions of beingness.
8. Because light is the alchemical key, every spiritual experiment utilizes light as the X factor for transmutation as well as for precipitation. Light illuminates the altar for cosmic alteration.
9. To unveil reality you must veil unreality from view. Choose a new purview of perfection.
10. The minds of the illumined ones are suffused with the God-stuff of wisdom-fire and truth-light.
11. The violet-laser light is superfocused, accelerated love. Ruby love cuts through the thickest manifestations of darkness, where karma has solidified matter to an intense, dense state.
12. Beingness is God's state of Isness, where creation is ongoing and love is always expressing God's joy-field of light.
13. The totality of all pure teaching is consolidated in the words “I AM LIGHT AND LOVE.”
14. Your godly nature is mindfully and joyfully expressing each moment through your breath, one with God's breath.
15. As joy is the motor of life, so life is the vehicle of love.
16. If you truly trust God, you will graciously fulfill his will and her love-wisdom within your life.
17. Just as the intensity of human love is experienced in procreation, so the immensity of divine love is experienced in co-creation.
18. Every virtue is an aspect of God's creative light qualified through a unique crystalline filter.
19. Balancing all your karma brings you to a cosmic zero point of being, from which new opportunities to co-create with a fresh white aura ensue in a higher sphere of awareness.
20. Glorifying God is the cosmic commission to every soul.
21. The vibrancy of your aura depends on the joy-light you wield morning, noon and night.
22. Alchemy is the initiatic science of transmuting, transcending and transmitting divine love.
23. As you make plans for the future, utilize the secrets within the Eternal Now to co-create many bright new days and opportunities to express light to all beings.
24. God's essence is Love. Your essence is love. The essence of the path is to be lovely.
Or, maybe in a certain sector of Britain, loverly. I'm throwing that in for a little joy. I don't believe I have a lot of extra time today to comment on these beautiful sharings from Mighty Victory and Saint Germain.
I'm very happy to be releasing these really magical words, which bring us so much wisdom and understanding and teaching. And I'm kind of in bliss as I receive these. I received Saint Germain's last night in record time. It seemed like I received all of them within about twenty to twenty-five minutes. Typically it takes a couple minutes to receive each one because each one is like a thoughtform. Each one is this very concentrated, focused phrasing or grouping of words into a formula, which, when we contemplate it, meditate upon it, can actually release light and help transform us.
I see these maxims as very powerful little engrammatic thoughtforms that have within them bursts of light, radiation, energy, as well as consciousness. They can help us to meditate throughout the day, to contemplate God and to be in the field of divine love and wisdom that affords us a great opportunity to remain centered, God-conscious, loving, aware, awakened and ready and available to God so that God can use us for good on the Earth.
I eventually see these in a book of some sort, hopefully bringing some greater awareness to people around the world so that they can understand just how deep the masters' teachings are. They bring us to this inner fount of beingness. They illumine us from the inside out, because each of these statements, each of these phrases or sentences causes us to go within. Some are a little bit Zen. Others are just obvious, and others are simply profound.
Profundity doesn't have to be clothed with many, many words. Something profound can be shared in very few words: “As joy is the motor of life, so life is the vehicle of love.” If you have a car, you have to have a motor; you have to have both. I don't see people riding around with only motors. They have to have the framework of the vehicle to ride in. So life is the vehicle for love to be expressed. The purpose of our life is to share love.
Thank you for being with us today. I pray that you will feel uplifted, supported and nurtured, spiritually nourished, by these words. Even though these are not a straight-on dictation, a fiery dictation from the master, these words are still being dictated. They are Heartstreams, yet it's a different energy. It's a very Buddhic frequency of mindfulness that comes upon us and finds space within us to grow, to expand.
So thank you so much, Helen and Estelle Marie, for providing this service today from Detroit. Thank you for broadcasting the 144 “I AM the Sun” decrees yesterday. I listened for a little bit and it was just wonderful to bask in that light, to feel the energy of the Sun in my being.
To all of you, have a wonderful weekend. We will have our twenty-four-hour broadcast beginning at 6:00 pm Mountain Time on Saturday, going through 6:00 pm Mountain Time on Sunday. I will not be available, as typically I am on Sunday in Livingston. I will be out of town taking a class in the Seattle area and hopefully meeting a couple heartfriends there for a meal and sharing one of the evenings, and I'll be returning Sunday night. Please pray for my flights because it is wintertime and snow is predicted for tomorrow. I hope that I can get out on time and also return on time on Sunday.
So bless you, bless you, bless you. Have a great weekend. Bye-bye. And, by the way, don't forget, Boyd Badten tonight at 7:00 to 9:00 pm on organites. Looking forward to it. Boyd, I'll probably be packing, or maybe I'll pack before your presentation so I can concentrate. I'm looking forward to what you will share with us of your wisdom.
So take care, have a great day. Bye-bye.
Copyright © 2017 The Hearts Center®. All rights reserved. We encourage you to share these messages with heartfriends throughout the world. With the approval of the messenger and/or the master, some of the spoken words may have been changed, or new words added, to provide greater clarity in the written word. Short excerpts may be quoted, giving credit to the author. Contact us at www.theheartscenter.org. Send correspondence and contributions to PO Box 277, Livingston, Montana 59047 USA.