Beloved Kuan Yin
David Christopher Lewis
February 14, 2008 6:27–6:45 am MST
Paradise Valley, Montana
Missives of Mercy from My Heart
1. Self-realization through the circle of forgiveness will move you swiftly toward your goal of Buddhic awareness because mercy lives in the heart of the Buddha.
2. Mercy beautifully reflects back the causes of your personal denial of selfhood in freedom's light. This moment of truth is a key for your final victory over Mara.
3. Finding the point of motionlessness within, you may then be poised to experience the fullness of Mercy's mindfulness and initiations.
4. Mercy is resolute in helping convert your heart into a shining lotus wheel of love.
5. Understanding the context of your origin in light, you may more easily move into perfect presence through Mercy's silent and gentle spiritual proddings.
6. Mercy creates a sacred flowfield around you, which safeguards your work on your inner psychology while simultaneously countermanding the tyrant ego dweller.
7. Familiarity with the Divine Lawgiver's predilections allows Mercy to delicately communicate with Justice in order to take full advantage of all karmic loopholes on behalf of those she serves.
8. Mercy's spiritual concoctions are never insipid.
9. Generous in her appeal and soft in her approach, Mercy disarms the vilest of your internal criminal elements so that you can see with full spiritual objectivity.
10. Mercy's charismatic but subtle exorcisms are performed artfully within the minds and souls of her clients without even a trace of a battle or a backlash.
11. The zenith of Mercy's radiance is reserved for abject demons.
12. Mercy completes her light spirals with a flourish, a blessing and a bow to the Buddha within you.
Heartfulness Is the Art of Giving Love
These Missives from My Heart Are Yours to Bestow
upon Many the Graces of Mercy
Love is tangible this day because you focus on your heart and the giving of your heartfulness to others. Heartfulness is the art of giving love, and when mercy is present within your gift, it is ensouled with a sweet radiance that transforms both the giver and the one to whom the gift is given. The very present reality of mercy within you is now yours to command on behalf of those whom you came to serve as a bodhisattva of love and mercy.
Truly, as you meditate upon your mission in life, you will see something of the need to continue this sacred vigil of beingness within Mercy's heart, to extend yourself to others in a personal way, to give not only of your thoughts about the teaching to others but of the presence of mindfulness and joy that is now yours because you live and move and have your being within the grace and mercy of the Beloved.
Heartreach is a sacred art. In this very word you have the key and the means whereby those to whom you desire to give something of higher truth may be moved by your compassionate heart. It is only from a point of stillness and presence that the light may fully flow through you for the conversion of those elements of the not-self within others that you would see transformed into the divine elements of the Real Self. Of course, this is not your work, but the work of the Higher Self of that one. Yet you may be the instrument for the transfer of light such that that one may receive, through the nexus of heartfulness, the transformative fires of mercy.
I see many hearts ready for your givingness. And I highlight these across the Earth, both in your cities and where the angels and devas may find them and bring them to your website, to your homes and events. As together this body of heartfriends holds the matrix of mindfulness and greater spiritual presence on behalf of Earth's evolutions, then the Earth may receive the blessing of mercy that will truly transform it into the New Day.
You have received grace and joy and mercy—the musings of Maitreya, the mindfulness of Morya and the luminous words of Lanello. Each of these as sacred offerings from their hearts may be shared in some way to prick the heart of the dense, to cause that heart to stir and to beat anew with greater anticipation of the coming of love to the Earth.
These missives from my heart are yours to bestow, through their radiance, upon many the graces of mercy. Take them, O friends of light, and as each one is sent forth on tiny wings as a letter of light to one whom you love, let your heart sing of mercy. Let the joy of living in the moment of self-transformation within you be one of perfect peace as you are all aglow with the radiance of your Buddha nature.
I am a Mother of mercy, a sister of love. I am always here for you. And with a twinkle in my eye, I thank you for your great service to humanity through these prayers and sessions. May peace reign supreme within your heart, and may the Lord of Love always abide within.
Copyright © 2012 The Hearts Center®. All rights reserved. We encourage you to share these messages with heartfriends throughout the world. With the approval of the messenger and/or the master, some of the spoken words may have been changed, or new words added, to provide greater clarity in the written word. Short excerpts may be quoted, giving credit to the author. Contact us at www.theheartscenter.org. Send correspondence and contributions PO Box 277, Livingston, Montana 59047 USA.