Beloved Kuan Yin
David Christopher Lewis
February 12, 2008 6:11-6:30 am MST
Paradise Valley, Montana
Missives of Mercy from My Heart
1. Mercy is the dew the Earth offers the feet of playful children who arise early to greet the dawn with joyful expectation of the day's miracles.
2. Although some think Mercy a fanciful maiden, she in fact brings the greatest divine fantasies into play in the present through her divine magic.
3. Mercy finds the highest good within your problems and radiates so much love into it that she illumines that good for your soul to take notice. She then continues to hold the highest hope that you will choose to follow the light.
4. Mercy models the bodhisattva way with great grace and beauty.
5. Those who make Mercy a priority in their lives will always find a way to share the beneficent gifts that she bestows.
6. Mercy is the essence of each flowering plant, the presence of peace of each gentle elemental, the quiet radiance of each soul who has found her purpose.
7. Every attitude of gratitude draws the harmonious strains of Mercy's symphony closer to your ears and deeper to your heart.
8. Mercy smilingly blesses every bold act of loving-kindness, every determined means of manifesting charity on behalf of the humble and needy.
9. Once you have embraced the bodhisattva way, you will feel and know each moment as an opportunity to extend the grace of Mercy's love to all life.
10. Mercy patiently waits for you to awaken to your Buddha nature.
11. Let your soul be a nurturing friend to and a playful field for all God's children.
12. Mercy's enigmatic adventures into the psyche of each evolving soul and her daring advances to inculcate peace into the hearts of mankind would fill volumes.
Grace and Mercy:
The Mother's Outpicturing of Holy Love
David: Today Mercy would discourse in answer to a question of a heartfriend on the difference between grace and mercy.
Grace is the beneficence of God's Spirit, uncolored in its divine radiance. It simply is the very essence of his being, which flows through the prism of the Christ to all. Mercy is grace manifest and colored with the hue of violet-pink joy, which is given for the specific purpose of blessing the soul toward its acceptance, through forgiveness, of divine grace.
Mercy is the means whereby God consoles those who have been oppressed through their own lack of God Self-awareness and light to be truly who they are. Grace is to the white ray what mercy is to the seventh. Grace is the flowering of God's gift to man of selfhood as the quintessence of being. It is the saving glory light that ensconces the one whose heart is upturned to receive it with the simple blessing of presence.
Mercy comes to augment this grace that flows with a tint of love and an aroma of amethyst forgiveness. Thus, though very similar at their core, as the essence of presence, grace and mercy augment each other's manifest work as feminine blessings and the bestowal of light in its pristine glory.
You give the prayer to Mary and say, “Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.” You may also desire to say, “Hail, Kuan Yin, full of mercy, the Mother Light is with thee.” Grace is to the West what Mercy is to the East. Each is known to the soul of the bodhisattvas of the Spirit, in the East as devas and in the West as angels, who come to serve.
The manifestation of grace, which descends as a spiritual powdered sugar substance, may be gently consumed for your purification. Mercy, whose crystalline manifestation is ensconced in a violet-pink radiance, may be ingested as an elixir of soul freedom for you. When you are graceful, mercy is there; and when you are merciful, grace also appears. They are as entwining vines rising up the trellis in a caduceus action. Veritably they are the Mother's outpicturing of holy love for you, which comes as a hush, as an inner knowing, as a bestowal of wonderment in the Now.
In the dark night of the Kali Yuga, Grace and Joy and Mercy come to prepare your soul for its ascent. And once they have done their perfect work in preparing your wedding garment, freedom comes to move you into new realms of cosmic understanding of the allness of the One.
Sing to Grace, even as you muse on Mercy. Both are amazing, truly. Both are amusing, veritably. The eye of God is always upon Grace and Mercy, for the heart of God always effuses both.
This is our discourse to the careful ones who would always have Grace and Mercy at hand.
Copyright © 2012 The Hearts Center®. All rights reserved. We encourage you to share these messages with heartfriends throughout the world. With the approval of the messenger and/or the master, some of the spoken words may have been changed, or new words added, to provide greater clarity in the written word. Short excerpts may be quoted, giving credit to the author. Contact us at www.theheartscenter.org. Send correspondence and contributions PO Box 277, Livingston, Montana 59047 USA.