Beloved Kuan Yin
David Christopher Lewis
February 11, 2008
6:33 am MST
Paradise Valley, Montana
Missives of Mercy from My Heart
1. Mindful of Mercy at all times, bodhisattvas focus on the work of the Spirit through practical and charitable work.
2. Valuing the light of Mercy as an ever-present inspiration, disciples of divine love replenish heaven's spiritual reservoirs through their various sacred devotions.
3. The humble mercy flame of the Solar Lords and Ladies is wonderful to behold.
4. Parents and teachers should model for children how to be compassionate through simple acts of mercy and kindness.
5. Mercy is inviolate in its healing ability, but ever changing in its applications.
6. Be merciful to all creatures. Be kind to all pets. Be caring to all life.
7. When you enter the virgin consciousness through purity of thought and feeling, Mercy comes to engage you in higher alchemies of divine love.
8. The path of the Buddha, the wandering of Krishna, the journey of Zarathustra, the way of the Christ, the travels of Confucius and the Tao of Lao Tse are all linked by Mercy's heartstreams.
9. Every stratum of Mother Earth benefits from the emanations of mercy light from your heart.
10. As your response to the needy is manifested, so will the response of the Ladies of Mercy be in your time of need.
11. An ounce of Mercy's preparation of presence translates to a gallon of heaven's best healing remedy elixir.
12. Where and when you render your best selflessness, there and then Mercy suffuses your work with beauty.
You cannot capture beauty or Mercy except with the butterfly net of holy love. Then when you have observed her grace, it is time to let her fly free again.
Mercy is the stillness of the suckling babe at her mother's breast wherein there is delivered unto the child the very essence of beingness, of Presence.
Mercy is the dance of the newborn foal once she has learned to use her wobbly legs, spurred on by her mother's love.
Mercy is the gentle swaying of the sycamores, the awareness of the fern, the sound of the waterfall. It is the beingness of Presence in all nature, the awareness of Selfhood in God that the Divine Mother maintains. It is the stillness of your heart attuned to the Divine as you meditate upon the rising sun, expectant of what this day will bring of greater love, greater joy and the mercy light of service to all.
Mercy is the whispering wind that you hear late into the night as your soul abides in heavenly realms and as your body receives its rightful rest from a long day's labor of love.
Mercy is the joy of drinking in the playful colors of a garden's offering. It is the aroma of the strawberry, the dance of the walking stick, the nurturing comfort of the rays of the sun. But most of all, it is the Spirit that lives within you as consciousness, as deep knowing of the love of the One within your heart and of the all-abiding presence of cosmic joy, which you may always experience by taking time to be still and entering the door of oneness.
You are all poets of the Spirit, co-creators—with nature—of beingness, of beauty as you attend to the voice of Mercy within all.
I weave now new threads of mercy light around you, through you. [long pause] And as this sacred stitchery continues throughout this morning, may the blessing of your Buddha nature flow through you. May you revere all life, and may the holiness of your own awareness of the God Light within expand.
A kiss of mercy I bestow toward your holy work. Peace, dear sister. Eternal friendship is yours, dear brother.
Copyright © 2012 The Hearts Center®. All rights reserved. We encourage you to share these messages with heartfriends throughout the world. With the approval of the messenger and/or the master, some of the spoken words may have been changed, or new words added, to provide greater clarity in the written word. Short excerpts may be quoted, giving credit to the author. Contact us at www.theheartscenter.org. Send correspondence and contributions PO Box 277, Livingston, Montana 59047 USA.