Beloved Kuan Yin
David Christopher Lewis
February 10, 2008
6:33 am MST
Paradise Valley, Montana
Missives of Mercy from My Heart
1. Those who would involve themselves in planetary divine planning must have Mercy 101, 201 and 301 as prerequisites under their belts.
2. Mercy escorts those with creative imaginations to cosmic consciousness, where they may see clearly how every heart ideation may be a co-creative miracle.
3. At the center of all benevolent transmutation, the adept always discerns the heart of Mercy.
4. Planetary mercy necessitates intercession from the Solar Lords and Ladies.
5. Mercy is known among God's physicians as a last responder.
6. The sum total of your life's conscious acts of kindness and mercy determines the heights of cosmic bliss to which you may rise.
7. Mercy light is God's seventh-ray delight.
8. The Buddha's constant meditation includes infinite heartstreams and thoughtforms of mercy.
9. Mercy unveils herself only to the childlike and humble of heart.
10. Every blessing bestowed creates an etheric missive of mercy that is delivered by the devas of the four winds everywhere.
11. Though unmovable from its roots, every tree sways to Mercy's rhythm.
12. God is a cosmic dramatist who knows that when the play is over, mercy prevails.
Compliance with the Law of Love Gives You Access
to the Constant Stream of Beingness
My Melody May Be Yours through the Ritual of Love-Mercy
The synchronicity of Mercy's appearance in your life is dependent on how much you love. It is not based upon human reasoning or a fixated approach to spirituality, but on living in the stream of light who God is within you.
Every advance offered to your soul as opportunity to utilize the gifts of mercy may be won through conscious presence and at-one-ment with the heart of the Creator. Those who pray for mercy to descend from outside of themselves have missed the key to their own divinity locked within the secret chamber of love. For if you would receive Mercy, know her threads, which you may take and weave into a garment of light with her sublime, crystal-ray movements which will sustain you in the co-creative process of emanating the joy of light.
Human justification for your current station in life is no excuse for a lack of mercy within your heart. For compliance with the law of love as God sings its sonnet within you gives you, through this sacred keynote, access to the constant stream of beingness. The presence of Mercy is everywhere, you see. But have you listened? Have you discerned? Have you truly understood her nature?
Those who cry out for greater access to the divine world receive the touch of her hand from within. She is as the rising sap within the maple in springtime. She is the ascending spiral of divine glory within the lily that grows to bloom at Eastertide. She is the very whisper of conscience within you that may be heard in stillness.
Mercy's modus operandi is sweetness, caring and harmony. The billowing effects of her radiance, as the grace of the divine worlds, may be yours as you tend the glory of the eternal flame at the altar of your heart. And as you are entrained unto its radiance, the flow of mercy through your consciousness may always be yours.
I open now a new petal of love-mercy within your heart which has been dormant to date. Feel the radiance of this new offering and use this dispensation of grace today to serve another. Service is the key for you to receive the constant inspiration of Mercy's mind. For she replenishes those thoughts of God within the stream of your consciousness that move you from the field of human reasoning to the airways of divine mindfulness.
Sing with Buddha the holy thoughts of love-wisdom. Emanate with Mother the gracious heartstreams of care for all life. I am Kuan Shih Yin within you, and my melody may be yours in this hour through the ritual of love-mercy.
Copyright © 2012 The Hearts Center®. All rights reserved. We encourage you to share these messages with heartfriends throughout the world. With the approval of the messenger and/or the master, some of the spoken words may have been changed, or new words added, to provide greater clarity in the written word. Short excerpts may be quoted, giving credit to the author. Contact us at www.theheartscenter.org. Send correspondence and contributions PO Box 277, Livingston, Montana 59047 USA.