Beloved Kuan Yin
David Christopher Lewis
February 5, 2008
7:30 am MST
Paradise Valley, Montana
Missives of Mercy from My Heart
1. Keep the peace within yourself to sustain Mercy's presence in your life.
2. The flowering of mercy everywhere is Kuan Yin's recurring dream.
3. It is a beautiful thing to witness the dawn of God's mercy each day through the rising of the sun.
4. Let your confidence be built upon mercy and your soul's strength increase through tenderness.
5. To fully possess Mercy, you must give her away to all freely.
6. The foundations of all golden-age cultures are built through the merciful actions of conscious participants in the Creator's work.
7. To know the reality of your Selfhood in God, first see to the full unveiling of the lotus of mercy-love within your heart.
8. Platitudes about loving-kindness will not bring Mercy to life within you; only acts of heartfelt giving and loving service to her cause will woo her.
9. Every true, humble and merciful heart compensates for a host of lost souls in the balance of light and darkness upon Earth.
10. Although she emanates a violet-joy aroma, Mercy loves your leis of forget-me-not-mantras.
11. Every merciful act allows the divine mason to set one more brick within the Temple Beautiful of your heart.
12. Mercy lovingly acknowledges every pilgrim at her Temple of Mercy who comes offering something of bodhisattva presence. And while your work-study is in process, she weaves a tiny replica of her sanctuary within the depths of your heart.
My Angels Give Each One a New Garment of Light—a Sacred Robe of Mercy
You Have Come Up to a New Level of Awareness in Mercy
Blessed ones, I would have you know this day just how much you are loved of God. And therefore I increase the light of mercy-love within each one of you as a very present reality of this knowingness of the heart of the One. When mercy fully appears within you, then you may no longer live as men and women in the old sense, but truly you step into new garments of mercy. And thus I have prepared these garments for each of you, and my angels of mercy now give to each one of you this new garment of light.
As you prepare to enter the sanctuary of your heart each morning, you may don this sacred robe of mercy. And as you take your seat within the great amphitheater within you—a replica of that in which many of you have quietly sat at inner levels during these releases of my missives day by day—you will feel the garnering within your soul of greater mercy-love.
In the presence of stillness and the holy peace of oneness with your Source, who loves you so, you may ever learn to abide willingly within this sacred space. And though you may then, upon the completion of your meditation and your prayers, enter the workaday world about you, you may carry with you something of the essence of this holy presence to share and distribute to all life.
The holy work of the bodhisattvas of love, who you are, is truly the joy of the ascended hosts to witness. And even with the temporary lapses in consciousness or stillness that at times beset you, to your great dismay, we chuckle and note how even in these moments there is a greater flowering of God-desire within you to be acceptable in the eyes of the Lord and to be true witnesses to the light of mercy in all.
Thus, blessed hearts, in the sacred company of the circle of oneness in which we all now abide, I bless you with the radiance of my Presence; for you have come up to a new level in the awareness of mercy. And as day by day you bask in this light and then in some way express the glory of this radiance within your world, you may know not the futility of living upon a darkened star, but truly the flowering of the full presence of the lotus of mercy within the Earth because you have first made it so within you.
In the spirit of givingness, I now weave an emblem of light upon the breast of each one's new garment, which is individualized for each of you as a signet of your own quality of mercy. This emblem of light will radiate and will be known among the brotherhood and sisterhood of our holy cause as the point of the reality of who you are as a God-realized one.
I spread my mercy wings and the thousand arms of my givingness of mercy to all the Earth. In each hand is a gift to those who are present at inner levels for this HeartStream. May you know this day the joy of my personal love for you. And even as great streams of tears of joy fall from my eyes as I see the great glory of your God Self flowering where you are, I am moved in compassion to secure each of you in the light forever.
I am your Kuan Shih Yin, Lady of Mercy, lover of the souls of all sentient ones.
Copyright © 2012 The Hearts Center®. All rights reserved. We encourage you to share these messages with heartfriends throughout the world. With the approval of the messenger and/or the master, some of the spoken words may have been changed, or new words added, to provide greater clarity in the written word. Short excerpts may be quoted, giving credit to the author. Contact us at www.theheartscenter.org. Send correspondence and contributions PO Box 277, Livingston, Montana 59047 USA.