Beloved Kuan Yin
David Christopher Lewis
February 3, 2008
8:10 am MST
Paradise Valley, Montana
Missives of Mercy from My Heart
1. Mercy's every fragrance in some way accentuates the flowering of your heart.
2. Seeing the truth at the core of your soul's inner travail, you may find the most auspicious solution for its resolution through the super-resonance of mercy.
3. The foundation for a world of compassion is rooted in the lotus of mercy light.
4. All spiritual freedom is built upon the backs of the laborers of Mercy.
5. Let not your love affair with Mercy be provisional; let it be forever.
6. Finding the point of stillness within your heart is continuous work. Mercy is the perfect life coach throughout this journey.
7. A fallow auric field may become fertile through meditation upon mercy.
8. Expressing mercy is the most subtle but loving way of transmuting past karma.
9. Mercy softens the hearts of the contentious through a vast variety of methods, though each one contains a similar scent of compassion.
10. Mercy distills one of the most refined and foolproof spirits of sensitivity.
11. Blessed are the merciful ones, for they shall receive and retain mercy.
12. Daily fellowship with Mercy brings the same blessings to those serving as to those being served.
Let My Children Go Free in Tibet, China, Burma and Every Nation
Where Mercy Has Been Trampled upon by the Unmerciful Ones
The Third Woe Is Come
The rituals of mercy are sufficient for you to penetrate to the very heart of God and to understand love. These rituals are simple and yet profound and require a new mind, a new heart. Silent contemplation upon the merciful ones brings you into a holy space. From this point of perfect poise, you may know higher mercy.
I am a lotus of mercy light, and I extend that light to every heart. Blaze forth, mercy light, and wash clean those who have lapsed in emanating the purity of mercy within the Earth.
I come now to the children of Chin and raise my hand for the staying of darkness, and there is the freezing of that darkness around the interlopers. They are exposed in their debauchery, in their manipulations, in their self-cursing and their allegiance to the dark hordes. Let my children go free in Tibet, in China, in Burma and in every nation where mercy has been trampled upon by the unmerciful ones. Let mankind awaken and receive the gift of the Buddha, his lotus love, his wisdom, his heart fire.
I draw a circle of fire now around Taiwan to seal it from the hand of the destroyer. And I open new portals of light, twelve in number, throughout China whereby through these founts of mercy my children will receive the nourishment of their souls even while their outer beings continue to receive the affronts of the dark ones. I draw a ring of fire around the holy monks and lamas and nuns within every monastery throughout Asia. You cannot hurt these, O hordes of darkness, within their soul, though you may maim the body; and cosmic mercy comes to you as judgment as you abase the light in any way within these my holy ones.
I speak now to the leaders of every nation in their souls and I say, unless you learn the law of mercy, the law of mercy will be upon you the return of your anti-mercy. Therefore receive now notice this day, O leaders in Africa, in Asia, in Europe, in the Americas, Australia, throughout the Arctic regions and upon every island nation, that unless you manifest the truth of the light of your own being, there will outpicture for you personally the karmic law and return of the light misqualified that you have sent forth tenfold, quickly. For the Lords of Karma this day have spoken. We have seen the machinations of your plans and the design upon the children of the Sun, and we say: Thus far and no farther! You shall not hurt these, God's sons and daughters, O ye fallen ones. Thus learn the law of mercy this day, and by the hand of Kuan Yin and the flow of light from my sacred vase—even the vial of mercy that comes unto you—you shall know the law of your own being manifest as cosmic justice and mercy as one.
So I have spoken, and so the light is released. Freedom will prevail in due time for those who listen to the law of love within. And to those who ignore their very being and the light vouchsafed in the beginning to them as a soul, I say: Beware, beware—beware of your choices. For the third woe is come. Woe! Woe! Woe! And the legions of mercy who accompany the very Lord of lords are separating the tares from the wheat, from the rice this day.¹
Be still and know mercy within, O people of light. I am Kuan Shih Yin, Saviouress of the holy ones of mercy.
1. Matthew 13:24-30, 36-43.
Copyright © 2012 The Hearts Center®. All rights reserved. We encourage you to share these messages with heartfriends throughout the world. With the approval of the messenger and/or the master, some of the spoken words may have been changed, or new words added, to provide greater clarity in the written word. Short excerpts may be quoted, giving credit to the author. Contact us at www.theheartscenter.org. Send correspondence and contributions PO Box 277, Livingston, Montana 59047 USA.