Beloved Kuan Yin
David Christopher Lewis
February 1, 2008
8:17 am MST
Paradise Valley, Montana
Missives of Mercy from My Heart
1. Parenting is one of the greatest opportunities to express mercy unto souls with whom you often have the greatest personal karma. Serving them with compassion day after day, mercy is consciously passed forward to the next generation.
2. Finding your inner source of joy lays a foundation for mercy to be yours forever.
3. The merciful ones exhibit selfless grace through their every thought, feeling, word and action—all of which are part of Mercy's vast new movement toward global peace.
4. To fully behold and uphold mercy within brings the beginnings of radical forgiveness into play, which when fulfilled will manifest in planetary transformation.
5. All of nature is sentient and thus feels the emotions and thoughts of mankind. Be merciful to nature, and nature will bow to the light within you.
6. From a point of presence within the heart of Mercy, emanate respect for everyone's freedom to be who they are without the illicit complications of your limited human opinions or feelings.
7. Mercy is the active joy of love which ministers to the lowly and forgotten ones.
8. It takes greater mastery to conquer by mercy than by might.
9. Reflecting upon the wonderment, innocence and purity of newborn babies, you enter the living presence of nascent mercy.
10. Being merciful ultimately brings you greater good fortune and untold blessings.
11. The Creator's awareness of mercy may become yours through conscious cooperation with the bodhisattvas of the Spirit.
12. Mercy's profound sense of responsibility to serve until freedom from want is firmly implanted in the soul and across the Earth has won her the acclaim of the highest Virtues in heaven.
A New-World Awareness Awaits You
Let Radical Forgiveness Be Your Byword Today
Living in the spirit of mercy day by day, you enter a new-world awareness. As you awaken each morn and arise from your bed, can you perceive the new world that awaits you? And in the expectant joy of being a vessel of mercy to a planet, you may emanate the divine qualities of light, only light, to all. Blessed by the wisdom masters' teaching that you receive each night, after your soul alights back to the seat of action in the world of form you may then be a focal point for the delivery of that higher wisdom, through Mercy's graces, bestowing it upon one and all with holy love.
When you experience the transcendental nature of mercy through forgiveness and transmute the past hurts, the veritable sins of the world, the ungraciousness toward God and one another, and the entanglements that you, as an unconscious one, have had in the past with the voices of the denizens of darkness, you can ascend a new spiral staircase of victory.
In joy, sing of Mercy's light each morn when you arise to greet the dawn. In love, emanate Mercy's radiance with something new to offer to the Creator, to your Higher Self and to the light within every son and daughter of God. In presence, become a fount of mercy moment by moment. And in your deliberations and plans and the work that you accomplish to fulfill the higher mandates of the law of your own being, as mercy radiates through your consciousness and pours forth through your heart, there is not only the transformation of the world body politic but of the very foundation of life as you know it within your own soul.
All that occurs within the macrocosm is first reflected within the pool of light of your own soul. And thus if you would see a world of greater love and mercy, then first see within self this light and glory that you are becoming fully outpictured within the vessel of selfhood as you attune to the heart of mercy within.
Grace by grace, Mercy comes to impel those who have been lost in the sea of samsara to the shores of reality through awareness of presence, of inner joy, of light—only light. Therefore in your meditation upon the light of purity this day, see the radiance of mercy impressing itself through every photonic particle of light. And as your Solar Source moves in vast currents and streams of light through your chakras as a blessing to all sentient life, see the Ladies of Mercy augmenting, embellishing and transferring that mercy light to one and all.
Your awareness of mercy may grow each day as you partake of the inner resources that God provides you as you attune to his heart. The transference heart to heart, first from your Solar Source to your soul and then rising from your soul through your heart to the hearts of many, reestablishes the sacred link with the supermundane worlds whereby the antahkarana of mercy is rekindled in all worlds, through all substance, bringing all to a living awareness of presence.
Thus, blessed hearts, know the inner resources of light. Meditate on light. Fully become that light. And as the light is truly becoming within you, you will fulfill your fiery destiny to be a sun of mercy to all.
In the very present reality of joy and from my home at the Temple of Mercy above Peking, I send missives and missiles of mercy to all who call to me for aid, for spiritual assistance and nourishment, and for the light of forgiveness this day. Let “radical forgiveness” be your byword today. Forgive yourself; forgive the self of all others. For thereby, through forgiveness and mercy's light, all shall again know themselves as brothers and sisters of one great family of mercy.
I am Avalokitesvara, Mother of Mercy. And I say again and again to each one of you, I love you, I love you—I…love…you.
Copyright © 2012 The Hearts Center®. All rights reserved. We encourage you to share these messages with heartfriends throughout the world. With the approval of the messenger and/or the master, some of the spoken words may have been changed, or new words added, to provide greater clarity in the written word. Short excerpts may be quoted, giving credit to the author. Contact us at www.theheartscenter.org. Send correspondence and contributions PO Box 277, Livingston, Montana 59047 USA.