Beloved Kuan Yin
David Christopher Lewis
January 31, 2008 6:00-6:14 am MST
Paradise Valley, Montana
Missives of Mercy from My Heart
1. One day the merciful will be acknowledged for their valiant stand for real love.
2. Your spiritual progress is always accelerated by a merciful attitude toward life.
3. Emanating instant forgiveness while being abused creates a secret portal to the divine world whereby you may experience compassion's healing by devas and bodhisattvas of mercy.
4. While you observe the news, engender deep feelings of mercy toward all life.
5. Once you've quietly filled the chalice of your heart with the oil of devotion, Mercy comes to set it ablaze with her gentle sparks of kindness.
6. Heartlessness is simply ignorance of one's inner mercy child.
7. The most profound healings in some way always involve the soulful ministrations of mercy.
8. Every inner acceptance of mercy allows the divine light a greater vessel through which to glow within you.
9. The value of Mercy's beatitudes cannot be overestimated or overstated.
10. In past golden ages those who ruled were chosen because of their inner wisdom born of their merciful hearts.
11. Silence the tempestuous through a steady stream of mercy light.
12. The fragrance of mercy may always be yours if you choose the avenue of love over the road of resistance.
Understand the Sacred Science of Emanating Mercy
Establish a Base of Perfect Peace and Presence Within
The impartation of mercy is a sacred science, and scientists of the Spirit who would bring love to a darkened planet must understand every aspect of this science.
The emanation of mercy may be for each of you a daily experience whereby first, through silent contemplation, you make contact with the heart of God. And then through the very portal of your own being, one with God's heart, you begin to feel an increase in the blessedness of grace that flows through this divine connection.
Unless and until you can feel this nurturing energy welling up from within you, growing and sustaining a certain action of presence and inner peace, you cannot fully be both a receptacle for the energies for divine mercy and a point of origin upon Earth for their delivery. Thus stillness and the quiescence that comes when you are fully attuned to your Source is the key for the diet of mercy to be delivered unto mankind.
The frequencies of higher gnosis, which is the understanding of the spiritual realm by one who has mastered self, are very present within those who have sacrificed all to receive the pearl of great price of mercy. Therefore, blessed hearts, understand the source of mercy as the very present reality of God's eternal light within you. For unless you can feel, acknowledge and then blaze forth this radiance, your words in your prayers may be hollow, and the scientific application of that which you have learned will not be fully comprehended through the dynamic of this science that you employ.
Living within your Presence is the key to your divinity in the Now. Mercy comes to accentuate the path of love in God through devotion, through holy prayer and support of others. But be careful not to feel that you are making inroads into the world scene through your mantras and fiats unless you have first fully established a base of perfect peace and presence within. For that which vibrates within your subconscious and the unresolved within you will also radiate forth through your prayers if given in a moment of unconsciousness or a lack of perfect peace.
It were better for many of you to take an extra half hour of deep reverential meditation upon the heart of God before opening your mouth. Men do err in the delivery of their own sense of beingness, and thus a word to the compassionate ones is sufficient. In peace possess you your souls and the balance within your solar plexus. In perfect poise let the sun of mercy emanate from within you for the sustaining of the worlds—first your own cellular structure and then the entire hierarchical chain of the beingness of God within all life.
I am emanating the pure field of mercy light where I am within all life. I am the manifestation of divine love through mercy thoughts of kindness to all sentient beings. I am the lifting of the burdens of selfhood outside of the One whereby the Spirit may be for each one accessible, real. I am mercy in all of its manifestations, in its divine gradations of light within the hearts of all. I am the simple joy of loving mercy.
Copyright © 2012 The Hearts Center®. All rights reserved. We encourage you to share these messages with heartfriends throughout the world. With the approval of the messenger and/or the master, some of the spoken words may have been changed, or new words added, to provide greater clarity in the written word. Short excerpts may be quoted, giving credit to the author. Contact us at www.theheartscenter.org. Send correspondence and contributions PO Box 277, Livingston, Montana 59047 USA.