Beloved Kuan Yin
David Christopher Lewis
January 29, 2008 4:22-4:48 am MST
Paradise Valley, Montana
Broadcast through the Wellspring Retreat 6:00-6:20 am MST
Missives of Mercy from My Heart
1. Rendering your best heartstream every day, win the lost ones through mercy.
2. Mercy's wares are real, and her awareness you may feel when her vision of hope is revealed.
3. Mercy's flow is God's heart aglow.
4. Following Mercy's lead, accept every plea for help with a prayer and then some manner of physical effort to relieve the burden as God directs through his reply.
5. Mercy's vision helps you to see clearly what is the most opportune way to approach and then to apprehend the instigators of darkness within each soul.
6. Free will is often mistaken as license to arrest the flow of light from one's Source. Mercy provides a subtle reconnection through her gentle applications of Presence.
7. Mercy is the greatest interpreter of divine love no matter what the language.
8. The ascended ones' mastery in the balancing act of maintaining harmony through the law of the circle is greatly due to the inner workings of the flame of mercy.
9. Forget not to entertain Mercy, for some have received her spiritual gifts unawares.
10. The flowering of mercy within is the beginning of the final stage of enlightenment and of complete liberation from the rounds of karma and rebirth.
11. Mercy's intense love is compressed within the graces she gives and also expressed in the manner in which they are bestowed.
12. A fragrant heart is a heart infused with mercy.
Stillness through Presence Allows God's Mind to Flow into Yours
The Buddhas Come to Infuse the Mental Belt of the Earth
and Her Evolutions with the Mind of the One
This day I would speak of analysis paralysis and how it staunches the flow of mercy within you. When your being as your consciousness resides only within the mental belt—cogitating, analyzing, parsing, dissecting and embroiling itself in all manner of mindless wanderings—how can you expect the gentle flame of mercy to reside within? Stillness through presence allows God's mind to flow into yours, and this cosmic mindfulness allows you to have all wisdom at any moment. For in this divine heart-mind connection, the wisdom of the heart is exemplified and there mercy abides.
When, through a meandering consciousness, your thoughts flit here and there all about and you are thinking within the context of the human monad, you cannot penetrate to the very core ideation of the Divine One in beingness. Therefore the Buddhas come to infuse the Earth and the mental belt of the Earth and of her evolutions with a new mind, the mind of the One. From this framework all shall be revealed; from this level of presence divine gnosis may be yours, one by one.
Escaping from the context of the past and of the race consciousness of the dialectic of human reasoning, you may shut the door once and for all upon the mental trappings that have locked you into modes of thought and of feeling, enlivening that thought of darkness. How is this accomplished? you ask. Through stillness. For arising from the lotus light of perfect peace within you, the wisdom of mercy comes, the cosmic flow through the reconnection of your soul and spirit through your heart is won, and then you have access to the very minds of the Buddhas and their higher cogitation of the Spirit.
Seeking only to embellish the Earth with the trappings of human thought patterns, men err in their reasoning efforts. Thus we come. When you, through a graduated process of acceptance of the light of your higher nature, embrace this level of light and the substance of wisdom that flows through your crystal cord from your own Higher Self as inspiration, then and only then may the new man or woman emerge, may the new mindfulness be yours, may the new spiritual foundation be laid for the golden-crystal age of enlightenment and freedom.
Within divine Motherhood there is the light of Sophia, which shines upon the hearts and minds of all—illumining, uplifting, supporting, upholding and bringing all to the graces of the fount of mercy, from which they may drink the elixir of immortal life. O mankind, resolve this day to dissolve the ancient age-old karmas of selfhood lived outside of the One. And through the light of Maitreya and the Buddhic emanation of pure joy, enter into God's desiring—yes, God's siring of light within you.
Mercy is the fount of perfect atonement. The way is made clear for you to partake of this fount through stillness. Thus know the perfect balance of love, wisdom and power through the I AM name whereby mercy may always be yours and the light of God that always prevails may shine forth through you.
In the perfect peace of the presence of holy mercy, I sing the song of joy within you.
Copyright © 2012 The Hearts Center®. All rights reserved. We encourage you to share these messages with heartfriends throughout the world. With the approval of the messenger and/or the master, some of the spoken words may have been changed, or new words added, to provide greater clarity in the written word. Short excerpts may be quoted, giving credit to the author. Contact us at www.theheartscenter.org. Send correspondence and contributions PO Box 277, Livingston, Montana 59047 USA.