Beloved Kuan Yin
David Christopher Lewis
January 21, 2008 7:01–7:16 am MST
Paradise Valley, Montana
Missives of Mercy from My Heart
1. Mercy is the oasis that the Lord provides just as you are about to give up on your journey of love.
2. Mercy is the heavenly rain that descends upon the parched earth just as your crops are languishing in the heat of the summer sun.
3. Mercy foretells the glorious vista that awaits you at the summit even as your lungs and limbs are about to give out after an intense and grueling ascent.
4. Mercy is the flame within the beacon rotating in the lighthouse that appears during a long, dark storm on choppy seas, leading you to safe harbor and a night's sound rest at last.
5. Mercy is the expectant and happy hearts that lavish hugs and kisses upon you when you return from an extended business trip or a difficult day at work.
6. Mercy is the most perfect sunrise on a mild morning with the sky all ablaze with the fire of opportunity for all to serve and strive for a better world.
7. Mercy is the beautiful bouquet and wafting aroma of roses, violets, lilacs or lilies provided by your loved ones on your special day or when you've been taken ill and are resting in bed.
8. Mercy is the comforting smile and thankful praise of loved ones who are grateful for the colorful meal that you have lovingly prepared for most of the afternoon.
9. Mercy is the peaceful calm you feel upon arising after a restless night of sleep, knowing that you have a challenging adventure or endeavor to engage in today.
10. Mercy is the check from an unexpected source that arrives in the mail just as you were despairing about where to find the supply to pay your bills or to put food on the table for you and your family.
11. Mercy is the patience and temperance shown by others when you have erred or fallen short of your or their expectations.
12. Mercy is the bud that blossoms or the hummingbird that appears at your kitchen window on your birthday.
The Graces of Mercy May Be Yours when You Are Merciful to Life
Those Who Strive with Love at the Center of Being Will Know Mercy's Comforts
These evidences of Mercy's appearance come at the behest of the divine ones to those whose deep reverence for God provides for them a way out of every human dilemma. The Lord is aware of all through which you go and the travail that you experience on your pathway. And though the journey be difficult and the overcoming of past karmas and personal habits be stressful—even chilling you to the bone in your endeavor to supplant the human ego with the fullness of your Divine Presence—it is the pleasure of God to give mercy to those who, though not outwardly perfect, have preferred the way of grace and given it freely to others such that that grace, as mercy, may now be theirs.
Those who pray with a clean heart are heard by Mercy. Those who strive with love at the center of being will know Mercy's comforts. Those who give until there is pain, in the outward sense of their experience, receive the healing unguent of Mercy, which penetrates deep into their souls, providing the easing of all grief, sorrow and the lifting of burdens, most especially the burden of living upon a dark star.
All these graces, as mercy, may be yours when you are merciful to life. Revering the light within each one and upholding and supporting each one's Solar development moves you into a greater understanding and point of reference for Mercy to garnish all that you do, all who you are with the special spirit of joy that she brings. For do you not know that Mercy relishes your response to her graces? And seeing the smile and the easing of pain that comes when she applies her sacred salves, a tear flows from her eye, for she knows whereof the light does flow. And as she extends her hands to comfort the meek, in a certain sense all life is one again in that moment of peace.
Blessed hearts, let your minds be merciful toward each other in their responses, their emanations, their renderings. Let your hearts be merciful in all that flows through this great oracle of light provided unto you, each one. Let your souls be merciful and embrace the divine world. Let your hands be merciful to your children and to all who come to you. Let your eyes be merciful and give where giving is required. Let your feet be merciful upon the earth as you walk in presence and support life at every level of existence. Let your very being emanate mercy with all that you are as a bodhisattva of love on your sacred journey.
O blessed ones, I today lift the sense of burden upon you and give you a new life of joy in knowing the God flame within. Take this measure of mercy as my personal offering to you, each one, and then go forth and bestow all its healing properties to friend and foe alike. This is my commission of mercy to you, O holy ones, O servitors of the Lord's grace and mercy. I thank you.
Copyright © 2012 The Hearts Center®. All rights reserved. We encourage you to share these messages with heartfriends throughout the world. With the approval of the messenger and/or the master, some of the spoken words may have been changed, or new words added, to provide greater clarity in the written word. Short excerpts may be quoted, giving credit to the author. Contact us at www.theheartscenter.org. Send correspondence and contributions PO Box 277, Livingston, Montana 59047 USA.