Beloved El Morya
David Christopher Lewis
February 2, 2016 9:00 ̶ 9:18 am MST
Morya's New Quips
Good morning, everyone. God bless you, and thank you for being with us on this Tuesday morning, the second day—Groundhog Day—of February 2016. I'd like to read some reflections I had late last night and then some more quips from beloved El Morya that I received recently, on Tuesday.
1. Inspect your motives, observe your intentions and draw your purpose back to your conscious mind through reflection on God.
2. Every dharma may be upgraded, every dream refined, every wish subsumed into a higher desire for oneness.
3. The one goal is God Self-realization. All other goals are simply prequels to this divine drama.
4. Fortitude allows grace of space to anchor its power to convert you to a higher you.
5. Frequencies of beingness are everywhere. Ingest them.
6. The aerodynamics of Godhood make interstellar rocketry appear as kindergarten science.
7. Your Solar revolution begins now in the eternal cyclings of godliness within you.
8. Validate God within you through the practice of cosmic acceptance.
9. Meditation replenishes your soul's sensitivity savings accounts and your spirit's essential assets.
So that was last night, between 9:40 and 10:00 pm. And now I'll turn back to some quips that I received on the twenty-second of January.
1. Rejoice in the return of your prodigal soul elements.
2. God's love is a universal heartstream.
3. All souls' plights and flights intersect.
4. Let your rejoinder to anger be love.
5. Resistance to God is futile.
6. Enemies dissolve through love.
7. All anger creates danger. [And you may notice that within the word danger is the word anger.]
8. When Buddhic mindfulness traveled East, it morphed into Zen mindlessness.
9. A radiant aura nurtures all.
10. Collude with and allude to Spirit.
11. God is Be-Cause.
12. Don't allow the trite to spite your flight.
13. Ground heaven daily.
14. Export blight; import light.
15. God is relevant to every subject.
16. You have always been the object of divine love.
17. Objectify godliness.
18. Patience beatifies as modesty beautifies.
19. Every star sings of God's joy and glory.
20. Revivify your divine love life.
21. Blaze new trails of Solar joy.
22. Oil the engines of peace.
23. The radiant leverage light and fructify fire.
24. Redeem your divine esteem.
25. Those who possess God never obsess.
26. The crux of redemption is God's will externalized.
27. Grasp the Infinite's reach.
28. Jordan was a cheerful river.
29. Possess nothing save allness.
30. Buddhahood is your birthright, Christhood its means.
31. Every fragrant blossom embodies God's breath.
32. Children's love keeps planets spinning.
33. I once met Kuan Yang.
34. Become my mirror image.
35. I still dream impossible dreams.
36. Galvanize love. [That one is for Donald and Donna Galvin.]
37. I am serious, yet never imperious.
38. Never savor the spoils of war.
39. Glorifying God is true greatness.
40. Realize your latent vision.
41. There is no lawful license to kill.
42. Possess spirit; dispossess banality.
43. Love levels every praying field.
44. The heart is the greatest laboratory.
45. God's nexus is every heart.
46. God keys you unto eternity through the doorway of love.
47. God ever beholds the beauty of your soul within the jewel of your heart.
48. Refresh yourself in God's virtue fountains.
49. Better to face than to face off with God.
50. God enjoys the cosmos.
I hope that you enjoyed these quips and the earlier sharing. Tomorrow morning we will be at beloved Maydell Goulart's home for our morning broadcast, which will be audio only due to the constraints on the connectivity to the Internet, which we would require for video streaming. And we will end a half hour earlier than normal, at 9:00 am MST.
I would like to encourage all of you who are planning to come to our wonderful event in just ten days in San Diego at Dennis Fisher's home to please register as soon as possible because we will be making the name tags and prepping other things for this event. One of the things that you may take note of if you are coming physically is that we will be offering an opportunity to have a special meal. That is on the page about the event, and you can preregister for that if you like. It really helps to have advance notice of everything and who is coming. Please spread the word if you know people who are coming that we would appreciate their letting Dennis and us know by registering.
We don't desire to turn away anyone for lack of funds at any of our events, and we desire that you come to as much of this event as possible physically. And those of you who plan to attend online, it really helps us also if you register ahead of time rather than at the very last minute. I realize for many of you it's a practical matter if you charge your credit card at the very last minute so that you have more time to pay it off. However, I do believe that a few short days for many of you, if you look at your closing date and the due date on your credit cards, often will not make any difference if you register now versus nine days from now.
Thank you, Helen and Estelle Marie, for a wonderful service today. I return the service to you for the conclusion of the Astreas, and have a fantastic and glorious day.
Copyright © 2017 The Hearts Center®. All rights reserved. We encourage you to share these messages with heartfriends throughout the world. With the approval of the messenger and/or the master, some of the spoken words may have been changed, or new words added, to provide greater clarity in the written word. Short excerpts may be quoted as long as full credit is given to the author. Contact us at www.theheartscenter.org. Correspondence and contributions may be sent to P.O. Box 277, Livingston, Montana 59047 USA.