Abiding Within the City of God: Mother Mary's Teachings to
Mary of Agreda—Then and Now
Meru University Course 901
Description: Mother Mary is an archeia and ascended lady master of great attainment. She was the Christic dispensation and remains today our elder sister, showing us how to become the Mystical City of God through humility and great God-desire.
In this class we will read about her life as the mother of Jesus and understand how she achieved the complete victory of her mission. We will review the importance of the Mother Light, how Mother Mary held the balance for the community and precipitated God-vision. We will discuss many other points of her life that contributed to her complete God-victory in her mission, and she will expand on the teachings she gave to Mary of Agreda in the book The Mystical City of God, through discourses and darshan with the students.
Constancy and purity of heart are more important than great miracles, money or resources to complete the mission. Mother Mary’s life is an example of how to go through trials and keep the faith. She remained true to her mission and all was fulfilled. Her story inspires us as to how we can individually hold the immaculate concept for the community (disciples), establish The Hearts Center (church) and physically outpicture our collective mission (heartreach and golden crystal age community).
Topics that you will learn that will directly benefit you include:
• Connecting with the Divine Mother
• Accessing the Mother Light within and raising the kundalini
• Becoming a Sun Presence for community
• Overcoming the dweller, the not-self
• Understanding and holding the immaculate concept
• How to precipitate God-vision and fulfill your mission
This class originally took place from February 2 – April 6, 2009
- Beloved Jesus, The Mystical City of Your Own Solar Awareness in God January 30, 2009 Listen Read
- For those who are taking part in this Meru University class, you have felt, when you have been open to it, a great influx, a great in-flow of her love and light unto you personally. As a sponsor of The Hearts Center and a magnanimous example of the office of a holy woman, we can look to Mary forever for our guidance, support and leadership; for her angels will continue to procession their way around the earth daily through the giving of our rosaries and our prayers, our Hail Marys, and in every song that we sing of praise to the Divine. For being the archeia of the fifth ray, the very song of the Sun, the canticle of the Divine, is expressed through her voice and through every choir of angels to support the sustaining of life and of our spiritual evolution on this earth and on many worlds. David C. Lewis
- The key to the Holy City is selfhood in God within the center point [of our being]. So in your meditations you can draw a point, draw a representation of a cube, and within that cube a sphere. The center point is center of both the cube and the sphere. It is a beautiful geometry for meditation on this divine thoughtform. More can be revealed to you as you meditate within the sphere, within the cube, within that center point.
How do you collapse your consciousness into that center point without seeing yourself as a human being with a body? You collapse all substance into essence. You collapse all consciousness into being. And that is what is at the center point. You truly only get there through silence. Mother Mary was the extreme and beautiful example of this. David C. Lewis